Pavel Fomin, Ph.D., CSEP
Dr. Fomin is a systems engineer with a background in acquisition, technology development, and multi-agency foreign military cooperation. Across the Department of Army, Air Force & Defense, Dr. Fomin has provided oversight to basic and applied research, capability maturation, proof of concept demonstrations, risk assessment, technology transition, and program execution. He holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia and a doctorate degree from George Washington University respectfully. Dr. Fomin volunteers for INCOSE and is currently serving as the Director at Large of INCOSE’s Washington D.C. Metro Area (WMA) chapter.
1. Campos-Nanez, E., Fomin, P, Senghore, F. & Wasek, J. (2015). Applying Social Network Analysis to Validate Mass Collaboration Innovation Drivers. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, DOI:10.1016.
2. Dargan, J. Campos-Nanez, E. Fomin, P., & Wasek, J. (2014). Predicting Systems Performance through Requirements Quality Attributes Model. Conference on Systems Engineering Research (p. 347-353). Redondo Beach, CA.
3. Incorporating Maturity Assessment into House of Quality for Improved Decision Support Analysis and Risk Management. NDIA: Systems Engineering Conference (p. 1-12). San Diego: NDIA.
4. Fomin, P. (2011). Growing the House of Quality. Washington D.C.: Proquest UMI Dissertation Publishing.
5. Office of the United States Copyright: Copyrighted Work TX6-721-212
6. Fomin, P., Mazzuchi, T., & Sarkani, S. (2010). Growing the House of Quality. Systems Research Forum, 4 (02), 137-149.
7. Fomin, P.(2009). Incorporating Maturity Assessment into House of Quality for Improved Decision Support Analysis and Risk Management. NDIA: Systems Engineering Conference (p. 1-12). San Diego: NDIA.
8. Fomin, P., Mazzuchi, T., Sarkani, S. (2009). Incorporating Maturity Assessment into Quality Functional Deployment for Improved Decision Support Analysis, Risk Management, and Defense Acquisition. Proceedings of the World Congress on
Engineering and Computer Science, pp. 1134-1139.
9. Fomin, P., & Bostic, E. (2006). Smart Fuel Cell C20-MP Hybrid Fuel Cell Power Source. 42nd Power Sources Conference (p. 6). Fort Monmouth: U.S Army RDECOM.
10. Fomin, P., et al. (2006). Technology Assessment of Soldier & Man Portable Fuel Cell Power. Army Science Conference (p. 9). Fort Belvoir: U.S. Army.
11. Fomin, P., et al. (2005). Developing a Parametric Design Tool for Lighter Than Air Vehicles. Systems and Information Design Symposium (p. 270-276). Charlottesville: University of Virginia.