We are currently accepting applications for many of our online programs. The application process can vary, depending on the program and location.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Review the admission requirements for the Master of Engineering, Master of Science, Doctor of Engineering, and Doctor of Philosophy degree programs.
- Follow the application process outlined for the specific program and location you want to pursue (see below).
- If admitted, carefully review the admission information sent to you by our office. You are also responsible for reviewing the policies and procedures. (Doctoral | Masters)
- To accept admission, return the reply card and tuition deposit: $100 for MS and M.Eng., $495 for D.Eng., and $495 for Ph.D. program students (Please note starting June 1st 2021 the deposit for MS and M.Eng. will also be $495). The tuition deposit cannot be waived and is non-refundable. It will be applied to your first semester’s tuition.
To expedite our review of your application for admission, order your official transcripts and prepare all other materials before submitting your application. Within 30 days of submitting the application, all supplemental application materials must be received by the admissions office. After that time, the file will be rejected as incomplete.
How to Apply
Click the links below for more instructions on how to apply for admission to your program of choice. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Applications are currently being accepted for the following Master of Science (M.S.) and Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) degree programs. Click the corresponding link to learn more about the application process:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Cloud Computing Management
- Master of Engineering in Cybersecurity Analytics
- Master of Engineering in Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance
Click the corresponding link to learn more about the application process:
- Online Doctor of Engineering in Cybersecurity Analytics
- Online Doctor of Engineering in Engineering Management
- Online Ph.D. in Systems Engineering
Admission to SEAS Online programs is selective. Simply meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. No more than two favorable admission decisions will be rendered for any one person, whether the application for readmission is submitted because an applicant does not enroll in the semester admitted, or a student interrupts continuous enrollment, or a student is placed repeatedly on financial hold preventing registration. Students denied admission may reapply; unless circumstances have changed considerably, denials of admission are generally upheld on reapplication.